Forums

Forum Home > David Warner Films > Favourite David Warner Films

Cadogan
Limited Member

My favorite films,The League of Gentlemens Apocalypse and Tron. :) 

October 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tookan
Limited Member

Time After Time

Cast a Deadly Spell

Morgan: A Suitable Case for Treatment

and Twin Peaks if that counts

October 20, 2011 at 11:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michaela
Limited Member

Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country

Star Trek: The undiscovered country

Watched it yesterday. Always enjoyable!!!! :)

--

June 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sasha Pavelle

For me, it would have to be Titanic and The Omen. I know every line of David's from both the Omen and Titanic, by heart, lol.

--

"I know you're here, there's no use in prolonging this. It's only a matter of time." ~ 'Spicer Lovejoy' ~ Titanic :P

June 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michaela
Limited Member

Sasha Pavelle at June 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM

For me, it would have to be Titanic and The Omen. I know every line of David's from both the Omen and Titanic, by heart, lol.

Hey, very well!!!! Loved him when he played Dr. Erasmus Pea....with an "A"!!!! lol Have you ever seen "The league of gentlemen´s apocalypse"? Watch it! It is it worth!!!!! lololol :)

--

June 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princess1921
Limited Member

No I've never seen that. Yes I have to check that one out. That and Time After Time. I've been hearing a lot of people say great things about the film, Time After Time and so it's peaked my interest. Especially since David is in it.

--

June 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michaela
Limited Member

princess1921 at June 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM

No I've never seen that. Yes I have to check that one out. That and Time After Time. I've been hearing a lot of people say great things about the film, Time After Time and so it's peaked my interest. Especially since David is in it.

Well David plays Jack the Ripper in Time after Time. One of the leading roles. For me "the" leading role. Fantastic to watch. Everytime again!!!!!! :D :D

--

June 16, 2012 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaitarn
Limited Member

I was going to start this topic, but seeing as it's already here I'll try dusting it off instead. Admittedly I haven't seen everything David's been in, but my top 5 or 6 favourites are:

1.Morgan/The Sea Gull (joint first!)

2.Time Bandits (just got the impression David was having a blast making that film - sorry, no pun intended!)

3.Time After Time

4.Masada - I know it's not a film, but I loved it (though I admit I did fall for O'Toole's character)

5.The Ballad of Cable Hogue

There are some honourable runners up: From Beyond the Grave, The Omen (obviously) and I've even found stupid stuff like Felony and Waxwork enjoyable. Titanic would've made it if David'd had more screen time. In fact, I would've given him the Billy Zane role, and made him a cold, calculating millionaire with a much younger fiancee (second marriage, maybe?). But then, who would want diCaprio if they could have David Warner?!

--

"Never talk to me like that again!"

November 2, 2015 at 6:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

prancer_dancer
Limited Member

I've been up all night, just not sleepy. So..as I'm enjoying a bit of Steely Dan, here goes.....

"The Omen", as it's the first movie I saw David Warner in, loved the movie and the shocking (especially for the time) way his character was killed, along with it being by far the best of the Omen movies.

"Scream 2", he didn't have a large part in this movie, but I enjoyed his performance nonetheless.

"Titanic", definitely loved him as Spicer Lovejoy, though I was a bit miffed that he played support to Billy Zane, as I am just not a Billy Zane fan (has always struck me as a bit of a prick). I definitely enjoyed David's acting in his part, though to this day I don't get who would have wanted to swoon over Leo with a hottie like David Warner. :P

Nightwing, Phillip Payne~major lust fest for me. But seriously, liked his acting for this part, and I loved the scenery from New Mexico, just beautiful.

Okay...my last one really should be listed first, I need caffeine. He just well and truly nailed Jack the Ripper in "Time After Time". I love this movie, and though the other actors were very good, David really was the star of this movie.

Time for caffeine then the treadmill! :)

--
November 3, 2015 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mechanaut
Limited Member

Either Time Bandits, or Work Is A Four Letter Word; I can't be sure. But Tron was almost certainly the third.

April 19, 2017 at 1:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.