Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Video Interview

Twink
Limited Member

I know it's a bit after the fact and all, but Stuart, thank you very much for the first video interview on the site with Warner! :) It's a treat hearing him every year, that's for sure, (one of the perks of your site,) but lovely this way espeically. And many thanks to the Man himself for always being so gracious as to sit down with you. He's a gent!!

Also, I learned two new things about him:

1. That I'm NOT the only one who didn't immedietly know what a blue borsalino was.

2. That when he can't get his computer or iPad to work, he becomes "hysterical," calls one of his kids for help. (And inso admitting, validates his "Dad Card.") 

Cheers!

--

"he makes my heart a cinemascope screen, showing a dancing bird of paradise."

December 2, 2015 at 2:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stu Green
Site Owner

Glad you enjoyed the interview!

--

December 7, 2015 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

prancer_dancer
Limited Member

Likewise.  I meant to post something before now. Thank you Stuart and a special thank you to David for the interview. It was nice to learn that I'm not the only one who gives a shout out to one of their kids for 'puter help! Thank goodness my youngest is a geek like my ex.

I hope you all are keeping well and getting ready for your holidays. This is quite a busy time of the year for me, I don't want to see anymore hot glass until well into later of 2016!

TTFN!

--
December 18, 2015 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.