Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > A lovely day to play!!

prancer_dancer
Limited Member

I wonder what kind of music David likes. In between packing, I've been taking breaks and playing my bass to "Lovely Day", a newer cover to the song by Jill Scott. I just LOVE her version, as well as the song having good bass. I'm not great at playing but it's fun, and well, I've always been a rhythm girl. :)

My eldest daughter works in law enforcement in Colorado, so this will be my base next week along with regular trips back to North Carolina until we have all moved. Meaning youngest daughter and her snake, horses and dogs. It will be interesting to see how our stuff including my diving gear will fit into her Corvette, should be a laugh! :)

--
March 20, 2016 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Twink
Limited Member

He mentioned once he used to listen to the Beatles and the Bee Gees. I think otherwise David said he listened to classical. You can hear him asked about this in one of Stuart's audio interviews. 

--

"he makes my heart a cinemascope screen, showing a dancing bird of paradise."

April 19, 2016 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

prancer_dancer
Limited Member

Ah, okay. I've only seen his video interviews, I will have a listen to the audios. I just woke up not long ago and took a look outside and it's snowing..I mean SNOWING!! I have a feeling I'm in for a snowball fight with my daughter later. heehee :D

--
April 29, 2016 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shaitarn
Limited Member

And he listens to the occasional bit of Ultravox too! :D

--

"Never talk to me like that again!"

April 30, 2016 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

prancer_dancer
Limited Member

Shaitarn at April 30, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Cool! And I was just listening to The Beatles earlier. Well, back to my textbook, I'm working on getting my Advanced Nitrox certification. :D

May 2, 2016 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Twink
Limited Member

Shaitarn at April 30, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Oh, haha. ;)

--

"he makes my heart a cinemascope screen, showing a dancing bird of paradise."

May 4, 2016 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.