Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Orlando Picspam

Swift
Limited Member

Finally got the photos off my camera for anyone interested in seeing them. I posted them on tumblr; they are huge and there are a lot of them, so I posted in three parts. I'll link here so I won't (hopefully) break anyone's computer.

Part the First (panel stuff)

Part the Second (more panel stuff, including Elly and me asking questions)

Part the Third (photos of my con stuff)

November 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michaela
Limited Member

Swift at November 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM

Finally got the photos off my camera for anyone interested in seeing them. I posted them on tumblr; they are huge and there are a lot of them, so I posted in three parts. I'll link here so I won't (hopefully) break anyone's computer.

Part the First (panel stuff)

Part the Second (more panel stuff, including Elly and me asking questions)

Part the Third (photos of my con stuff)

Hi Swift!!!! Wonderful picspam!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!! :)

--

November 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
Awesome pix Swift! It was great to meet you! Nice having you as a friend on Facebook, too! Please tell Elly, "hi," for me. :)
--

November 10, 2011 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronnola
Limited Member

Thanks for sharing!

November 10, 2011 at 3:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
I wish we could see the bracelet on his wrist in one of the panel pics. That would be proof enough for me. My friends still can't wrap their minds around it. LOL
--

November 11, 2011 at 10:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift
Limited Member

I'm so sorry it isn't visible in any of them. D: I wish I'd thought to go back and discreetly check later in the day but I was a complete spaz.

November 11, 2011 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
Aw don't worry about it, Swift. At least you, Elly and Jamey were witnesses for me! LOL
--

November 12, 2011 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cadogan
Limited Member

Hello Swift  :)  Your photographs are fabulous,you look so COOL!!!!! in your photograph with David Warner,that's a really gorgeous picture!!!!!  :)  That's so funny about your event wrist bands also really neat,thanks for sharing your awesome photographs and experiences from your amazing trip to Away Mission Orlando.  :)  

November 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift
Limited Member

Thanks guys. ^^;; I'm still kicking myself for not saving up to go to the banquet. I probably wouldn't have gotten a table with him, but I should have at least tried. Ugh. Maybe next year, if he's there again.

If he is there next year, I will definitely make an effort to get better quality pictures, and more of them. And if anyone wants to pass anything along I'll be willing to do that. (If Cheryl doesn't beat me to it. XD)

November 17, 2011 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
Lol Swift! I wish I could have done the banquet too, but I had to leave early to get a friend of mine home. They had to wake up early for work the next day. I joined Vulcan Events on FB and recommended David Warner for next year. Hopefully next year will be in Ft. Lauderdale.
--

November 17, 2011 at 1:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
What's cool is that Vulcan Events (AKA: "Away Mission) gave me a thumbs up on Facebook, which mens they like my suggestion! :) See? http://www.imgxc.com/image/XB074S
--

November 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
What's cool is that Vulcan Events (AKA: "Away Mission) gave me a thumbs up on Facebook, which mens they like my suggestion! :) See? http://www.imgxc.com/image/XB074S
--

November 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
Darn double post...
--

November 17, 2011 at 3:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michaela
Limited Member

CherylSaynHi at November 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM

LOL!! How cute!!! :)

--

November 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift
Limited Member

Just noticed there's a poll, so far David only has one vote (not counting mine that I'm about to cast.) D: Sad!

November 17, 2011 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
I can't. Not from my phone, anyway... Keeps telling me the page has expired.
--

November 18, 2011 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift
Limited Member

Boo hiss!

November 18, 2011 at 3:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CherylSaynHi
LOL! If you'll notice on my FB page, even though it gave me that message, it actually went through! :D lol Thanks for pointing out the poll. I completely missed it somehow.
--

November 18, 2011 at 5:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.