Click here to edit title

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > David Warner Films > Lost Pulsepounders / The Evil Clergyman film finally seeing a release!

BrokenLevel
Limited Member

Barbara Crampton recently posted on her twitter that the lost anthology film Pulsepounders was finally going to be seeing a release, starting with the screening of Mr. Warner's segment 'The Evil Clergyman' at the Chicago Horror Convention this August.

http://fullmoonhorror.com/2012/07/20/6296/

However, when asked about a possible DVD release, Ms. Crampton said she had no idea. In any case, God speed to our piratical friends, and let's pray that somebody gets a nice camrip for us hapless denizens of the internet. Because oh god oh man no i don't want to wait for this movie anymore cry

July 21, 2012 at 7:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stu Green
Site Owner

Look Forward To Seeing This On DVD When It Eventually Is Released.

July 21, 2012 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BrokenLevel
Limited Member

Likely pointing out the obvious, but woop, the convention page has been updated and the anthology will be seeing a DVD release this October! \o/

oh golly between this and the ridiculiouly vauge 30th anniversary reuinion party/prop and costume showing/potential american re-release of tron in 3D i am going to be completely broke this october

but also drowning in happy

or rolling in warners

whichever

wharrgarbl

July 24, 2012 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eileen
Limited Member

BrokenLevel at July 21, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Barbara Crampton recently posted on her twitter that the lost anthology film Pulsepounders was finally going to be seeing a release, starting with the screening of Mr. Warner's segment 'The Evil Clergyman' at the Chicago Horror Convention this August.

http://fullmoonhorror.com/2012/07/20/6296/

However, when asked about a possible DVD release, Ms. Crampton said she had no idea. In any case, God speed to our piratical friends, and let's pray that somebody gets a nice camrip for us hapless denizens of the internet. Because oh god oh man no i don't want to wait for this movie anymore cry

The Evil Clergyman was an excellent film.  Jeffrey Combs is the best actor that America has and combine the movie with David Warner and its fantastic.  Jeffrey Combs and David Warner are an excellent combo.  I paid $5.99 for Evil Clergyman at Amazon.  The two were also in Necronomicon, and The Man With Two Brains together.  I have an enormous crush on both of them.  They are both funny and bone chilling,

March 15, 2014 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.